|Size*||9 x 5 x 2|
|Description||Can air-dash twice. It's rapid air-dash enables it to approach enemies quickly from the air.|
|Action||Slashing leap forward and backward.|
|Standard Damage||CR1: 150|
|Effect||CR1: Opponent blasted far away forwards.|
V2: Opponent blasted far away forwards.
Arena: Opponent blasted far away backwards.
|Ground Speed||106 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||175 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||45.0 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Zola is a Wild Soldier robo that appears in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64), Custom Robo V2, and Custom Robo Arena. He is an Armor Style model and is used by Shinonome (Genome in localized games), the leader of the Dread Army, in the N64 titles. However, he was delegated to being used by criminals like Surly and a gatekeeper system.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat House of Dread during the Grand Battles.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase from Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $30.00. If missed, Zola can be purchased from Harbor District's Parts Shop (Right Clerk) during the Grudge Matches.
Zola is the tankiest of all Wild Solders. Sure, he may be slow, but he can definitely take hits while dishing out damage. In addition, his charge attack is amazing at preventing frontal assaults. Try using his charge attack to launch the foe into a lava pit in front of you (if playing one of the N64 titles) or behind you (if playing Arena).
|This is the set that the leader of the Dread Army uses. His gun is an upgraded V Laser Gun that is wider and shoots in a U. His bomb is an upgraded Standard Bomb. His pod is an upgraded Feint Pod F that can leave 3 pods total. His legs allow him to land with virtually no landing lag. This will be a tough fight. If you are having trouble fighting against this set, try using a Stun Gun as his gun leaves a large deadzone when fired on the ground.|
|Walk around and fire the bomb and pods. Then, air-dash straight into your opponent's face and fire the gun to stun your opponent. While your opponent is stunned, fire a few pods, then fire your gun again. Repeat this process to do around 300 to 400 damage. The Freeze Bomb also helps in stopping your opponent's movements.|
- Zola was one of the few robos that was nerfed from Custom Robo (N64) to Custom Robo V2. His charge doesn't move as fast in V2 and has more ending lag.
- As a Wild Soldier (who are named after famous men in history), Zola is likely named after the famous French author Émile Zola.
- In fact, he and Shinonome/Genome look pretty similar to the writer: