|Size*||9 x 4 x 1|
|Description||Can air-dash 4 times. Drifts down after air-dash. Good jumper, well adapted to dogfights.|
|Standard Damage||CR1: 150|
|Effect||Opponent flies opposite to Vanessa's location.|
|Ground Speed||112 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||189 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||67.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Vanessa is a Sassy Stunner robo that appears in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64), Custom Robo V2, and Custom Robo Arena. It is an Armor Style robo that is primarily used by Minamo in all of her appearances as well as Kindjal (when not using Freya) and several NPCs in Arena.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo N64: Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat A Shadow at Lambda Research Institute during the Grand Battles.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase Vanessa from Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $30.00. If you miss out then, you can purchase her at Central District's Parts Shop (right clerk) during the Grudge Matches.
Vanessa has excellent defense for a Sassy Stunner robo, so she can be used for tanking sets. However, she is pretty slow on the ground overall (except in Arena, where she is average). As such, you want to stay in the air when using her.
Her charge attack is a decent anti-air attack that also allows her to act afterwards, so use it if you want to remain invincible to gun-fire when jumping or when you want to punish an advancing opponent via the air.
|Use the bomb to quickly traverse the stage. Use the gun as you fall to stun and damage the enemy. Once you land, fire a pod, then finish with a charge. Bonus damage if used on a lava stage.|
- Vanessa is a feminine given name that was formed by combining Esther Vanhomrigh's names. As Esther meant "Star" and Van means "From" (in some cases), you could say that Vanessa means "From the Stars"
- Vanessa is also a name of a Butterfly Genus. As Sassy Stunners are excellent dog fighters, Vanessa's name probably also drew inspiration from this Genus.