There are different effects for different guns:
- In/De: increased/decreased damage
- Contact: quicker contact with foe
- Vantage: instant hit
- Barrage: all rounds make contact while maintaining or exceeding damage output (excluding guns with either 2 or less rounds, and 7 or more rounds)
- Other: Visable rounds miss but foe still takes damage.
All of which has a set distance to use. Below is a list of some known guns with sweet spots and the type of sweet spot they have:
|Meteor Storm Gun||Close||In/De|
|Rahu I Gun||Mid||In/De|
|Rahu II Gun||Mid||In/De|
|Rahu III Gun||Mid||In/De|
|Right/Left Spike Gun||Close-Mid||In/De|
|Gravity Gun*||Mid on Slanted Field||Vantage|
|Homing Star Gun||Long||Barrage|
|V Laser Gun||Close||Other|
* Denotes more effective use with a robo which holds its gun low. Based on round height.