|Description||Very agile while airborne. Great at avoiding attacks but lacks power. Capable of two continuous jumps.|
|Action||Performs a slight jump and attacks its opponent. Able to clear walls.|
|Standard Damage||130 (stat is 3.0)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent away.|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Beat Mira and the Police Chief in the Police Squad 2 on 2 Battle during the Grand Battles.
Sol can be used in either close range combat or in aerial combat. If used from close-range, it should be equipped with quick-firing bombs, guns, and pods. If used for long range, homing guns work the best, the best one for any Aerial Beauty model is the Homing Star Gun. Either way, try to stay in the air with this robo, as Sol excels in the air.
Sol's charge is useful for clearing walls as well as hitting grounded enemies and aerial enemies. However, it has less horizontal range than Milky Way's charge.
If one doesn't plan on using her charge attack often, opt for Milky Way instead. She has better defense than Sol without sacrificing any speed.
|Sniper is hands down the best weapon in the game for punishes due to the sheer speed and range of the rounds. In conjunction with the Acrobat Bomb, you can cancel the end lag of any gun, which is Sniper's biggest weakness. The idea of this bot is to use your tremendous aerial maneuverability to put yourself in positions where you can punish a landing or whiffed gunshot from the opponent. Sniper is unable to down many robos in one shot meaning close quarters combat is a real weakness. This is were Speed D comes in. By defensively placing these pods, you can thwart approaches, and upon hit confirm, combo into a Sniper shot. P can be used over Speed D for its superior hitbox, but it doesn't combo as nicely into sniper, and is also easier to run into yourself due to how much time you will be spending in the air.
Quick Jump Legs can be used for matchups such as the Hornet Gun which attack a horizontal plane. These legs will make firing from midair much safer due to the increased fall speed.
- Sol is Latin for Sun.
- Sol is often confused with the Shining Fighter Robo of the same name.
- She borrows Flare's charge move from Custom Robo (N64) and V2.
- However, it does less damage in exchange for a bigger hitbox.
- Despite being a Speed Style robo, Sol doesn't gain any speed when compared to Milky Way.
- When taking in consideration that Sol has less defense than Milky Way, some may argue that Sol is completely inferior to Milky Way.
- However, her charge is able to hit grounded opponents much easier than Milky Way's charge, so there are benefits to using her over Milky Way.
- Sol's render has the following parts equipped: