|Shadow / Dim|
|Size*||8 x 3 x 2|
|Description||Able to air-dash twice. Well-balanced performance. Adapted to any customization.|
|Standard Damage||CR1: 150|
|Effect||Opponent hit diagonally away.|
|Ground Speed||128 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||179 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||45.0 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Shadow (Dim in Japan) is a dark-colored Shining Fighter robo that appears in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64), Custom Robo V2, and Custom Robo Arena. It is an Armor Style robo that is primarily used by Subaru.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat Subaru's Battle Fort during the Grand Battles.
- Custom Robo Arena: Bought at Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $30. Alternatively, one can purchase it at Harbor District's Parts Shop during the Grudge Matches.
Shadow has three important differences from the Ray Mk III. Its defense stat is higher by one, its attack stat is 5% lower, and its charge is Movement instead of Attack, so it's more of a tanky Shining Fighter. Use the same strategy as the Ray Mk II and Ray Mk III, except remember that Shadow's charge can go over most walls.
|Fire the pods to one side, then close in with the gun from the other. Alternatively, you can fire a pod to either side, then a bomb, and finally charge over the wall. If done right, the charge should knock the enemy into the bomb blast.|
- Shadow is named after the region where light is obstructed from an opaque source.
- Dim is named after the lessening of light intensity.
- Shadow is one of the few robos to have appeared in the most titles in the series (3 games).