|Seal Head (BR) / Seal Kid (Arena)|
|Model||Funky Big Head (BR)|
Big Boy (Arena)
|Size*||7 x 5 x 4|
|Description||Able to air-dash twice. Highly maneuverable in air. Can move far with a single jump.|
|Action||Driving corkscrew parallel to ground.|
|Standard Damage||BR: 130 (stat is 3.0)|
|Effect||Opponent sent up.|
|Ground Speed||83 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||245 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||82.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Seal Kid (named Seal Head in earlier titles) is a robo that appears in Custom Robo (GameCube) and Custom Robo Arena. In Battle Revolution (the GameCube game), it was a Normal Style Funky Big Head robo that was primarily used by Will and several NPC characters. In Arena, it was a Speed Style Big Boy robo that was used by Mr. Masher and several NPC characters.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Beat Will and Wendy during the Tournament at Police Squad Headquarters.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase from NeoBrain's Parts Shop for $30.00.
Use High Jump Legs for exceptional aerial maneuverability including jump distance and height, or use Plus One Legs for better approachability near the ground. Also, take good advantage of Seal Kid's ground-based charge to completely demolish ground-based opponents.
|Use the air shot on the Crescent Bomb and the Needle Gun to keep the opponent moving, and fire the Wave Pod to hem them in.|
|Fire the Gliders at long-range and use the Burrow Bombs for both defense and attack. Occasionally, let loose a stream of Trio Pods to further trap them.|
|Fire the bomb to the opposite direction of the gun's air shot so that he can only jump forward. The Double Wave keeps sideways movement to a minimum. Do not be clumsy with your gun shots.|
|Mid-range set. Keep the enemy on the move with the bomb and pod while repeatedly firing the Bubble Gun from the air. When enemy is downed, follow up with a bomb-pod combo.|
- Seal Head / Seal Kid was named after and based on the Pinniped (colloquially known as seals).
- Despite it being listed as changing model types, Seal Head / Seal Kid doesn't actually change models.
- This is due to the fact that Fatty Vices were renamed as Funky Big Heads in Battle Revolution and then renamed as Big Boys in Arena.
- Seal Head is a Sticker in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Seal Head in BR has the following parts equipped in its render: