|Ground Description||Rounds pause in midair.|
|Air Description||Fires 4 rounds at foe when shot from the air.|
The Rayfall Gun fires pausing rounds on the ground and a stream of rounds in the air. This gun forces the opponent to dodge--usually by jumping. This gun makes it easy to to overwhelm the opponent with damage since you can fire multiple shots at once.
The opponent will usually dodge the shots easily, so bomb and pod usage is a must.
How to Obtain
- Custom Robo (Nintendo 64): Beat Max during the Great Robo Cup Preliminaries.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat Max during the V Commander Test.
- Custom Robo GX: Obtained with Ray Sky.
- Custom Robo (GameCube): Beat either Marv during the "Computer Battle" or the Police Chief and Mira during the "Police Squad 2-on-2 Battle" tournament. Afterwards, go to a Parts Generator.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase from Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $20.00. If missed, one can visit one of the parts shops during the Grudge Matches.
- The Rayfall Gun is one of 3 guns to make an appearance in all of the Custom Robo games.
- This gun is Max's favorite gun to use. It appears in almost all of his sets.
- It is one of the few guns to receive a nerf during the transition from CR1 to V2. In this case, the damage output of this gun was lessened significantly.