|Description||A Shining Fighter model with upgraded offense and defense.|
|Action||Stops in place then charges toward its opponent.|
|Standard Damage||180 (stat is 5.0)|
|Effect||Opponent sent straight across battlefield. HUGE knockback.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Ray Warrior is an illegal Shining Fighter robo and a member of the Ray Series. It is an upgraded version of Ray 01 with enhanced offense and defense. There are no known users of this Other Style robo in Custom Robo (GameCube), the only game it appears in.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Get Gold Trophies in ALL Tournaments during the Grand Battles. From there, talk to the Police Officer at the Amusement Park. He will give you Ray Warrior. Be sure to save your game after obtaining him by entering a tournament. Otherwise, you won't keep him.
Although it is a Shining Fighter model, there's not a real strategy for using it like one, but because of its high attack and defense, it can be used as a Metal Grappler (the head-on strategy). Best used with fast-shooting, long-range or short-range guns, bombs, and pods.
|Jump, and when you reach the highest point, launch a pod and fire the gun. Or fire the gun, then do an air-dash to dogde the counter-attack and shoot again. Use the bomb to trap your oppenent.|
|Basically, just fire the gun continuously. You can put pressure on your oppenent by launching the bomb and the pod.|
|Use the gun for head on attacks, and the pod if they try to flee. If they get to close, use a charge or the bomb to knock them away (much like smacking one with a shield).|
- Like all Ray Series robos, Ray Warrior is named after the Light Phenomenon of the same name.
- The Warrior portion of his name refers to one who specializes in Combat. This indicates that Ray Warrior is a highly skilled robo in combat.
- As Ray 01 was a Top Secret Robo, it is unknown how Ray Warrior, an illegal upgraded version of Ray 01, was made.
- Ray 01 and Ray Warrior share the same victory animations.
- Based on the official render, Ray Warrior's parts combination is the following: