|Description||A robo that was merged with an unknown living being. Extremely high defensive and aerial capabilities. Resistant to knockdowns.|
|Defense||5.0 (takes 20% damage)|
|Action||Slowly approaches its opponent, attacks, then slowly ascends.|
|Standard Damage||182 (stat is 5.0)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent flying forward.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Rahu III is the final form of the illegal Rahu set and the most powerful all-around robo in Custom Robo (GameCube). It is an enhanced Other Style Lightning Sky robo with extremely high defensive and aerial capabilities that resists knockdowns. It operates autonomously.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Enter the Silver Battle Royal tournament during the Grand Battles. Examine the Broken Vehicle by pressing "A" while in front of it. You will obtain Rahu III and the "Rahu III Set".
Due to this robo's stats and knockdown resistance, it is best to charge in and do as much damage as possible.
|Overwhelm your opponent with this set.|
|Use the bombs and pods to keep your opponent away while you bombard them with the Crystal Strike. Due to Rahu 3's knockdown resistance, you will always be launching projectiles.|
- The name Rahu comes from the Hindu legend of a serpent who swallows the sun and moon, causing solar eclipses.
- This could explain why its "face" looks like a serpent.
- Despite its defense stat being listed as 5.0, it only takes 20% damage from an attack (an attack that would normally deal 100 damage on Ray 01 will only deal 20 damage to Rahu III).
- This would make Rahu III's "true" defense stat be 11.0 (100-20 = 80, 80/10.0 = 8.0, 3.0+8.0 = 11.0)
- Rahu III suffers no knockback from attacks.
- In addition, if knocked down somehow, it will immediately rebirth.
- Rahu III "runs" while performing a Sky Dash.
- Rahu III shares the same victory animations with Rahu I and Rahu II.