Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Description||A robo that was merged with an unknown living being. An evolved version of Rahu I with upgraded defensive abilities and ground mobility.|
|Action||Ascends backward then immediately charges forward.|
|Standard Damage||182 (stat is 5.0)|
|Effect||Opponent is knocked forward slightly.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Rahu II is the second version of the Illegal Rahu series that only appears in Custom Robo (GameCube). As an evolved version of Rahu I, it is an Other Style Lightning Sky robo with upgraded defensive abilities and ground mobility. It operates autonomously.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Enter the Bronze Handicap Match during the Grand Battles. Before facing against Lucy and Carmen, talk to Lucy several times. Eventually, she will give you Rahu II and the "Rahu II Set".
|Overwhelm your opponent with this set.|
- The name Rahu comes from the Hindu legend of a serpent who swallows the sun and moon, causing solar eclipses.
- It appears to be some form of transitional stage between Rahu I and Rahu III, with pieces of it's anatomy much bulkier than others. This may be caused by prematurely releasing Rahu when it was being forced to evolve during Oboro's experiments to dive in it.
- Rahu II doesn't suffer from the same 5% defense penalty that the legal Lightning Sky robos suffer from.
- When Rahu II performs a Sky Dash, it "runs".
- In addition, it rises during its Sky Dash.
- Rahu II doesn't receive knockback from any attack.
- It can be downed (unlike Rahu III), but it will get up after half a second.
- Despite Rahu II's Charge Attack stat being listed as 5.0, it deals 182 damage. This indicates that the "true" stat is 5.6 (5.6-3.5 = 2.1, 2.1*20 = 42, 140+42 = 182).
- Rahu II shares the same victory animations with Rahu I and Rahu III.