|Description||Extremely agile while on the ground. Poor defense allows foes to knock it down easily. Can jump up to three times.|
|Action||Charges straight towards its opponent.|
|Standard Damage||125 (stat is 2.5)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent upwards.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Peregrine is a Little Raider model that only appears in Custom Robo (GameCube). It is a Speed Style robo that is primarily used by Lloyd, Bogey's waiter. However, several other NPC characters use him as well.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Beat the Generic Boy in the Tag Battle Tournament during the Grand Battles.
Like the other Little Raiders, this robo is very effective with a gun with short range but a fast rate of fire. The most basic strategy is to rush towards your opponent from the ground and hit them hard. However, do not rush straight at them; rather, zigzag to avoid gunfire or circle around them. With this model, it is not recommended to attack from the air, because they have a slow rate of descent, and thus will be extremely vulnerable to enemy gunfire; that is not ideal because even the weakest of guns will down this robo.
- Peregrine's name is derived from the Peregrine Falcon. The Peregrine Falcon is currently the world's fastest species of birds, capable of reaching speeds of over 320 km/h (200 mph).
- Seeing as the Peregrine is the fastest robo in the game, this name fits well.
- Peregrine is most similar to Pico from the classic games as both are Speed Style robos and use the same Charge attack.
- While Pico has better Attack, Peregrine has better general mobility.
- Despite its Charge Attack stat being listed as 2.5, its charge deals 125 damage. This indicates that its "true" stat is 2.75, not 2.5.
- Like all Little Raider robos in BR, Peregrine takes an extra 5% damage when hit with attacks.
- Peregrine's render has the following parts: