|Size*||10 x 4 x 2|
|Description||Can perform 3 air-dashes. Fast air-dash speed and short air-dash range make it less vulnerable.|
|Action||Slow, seeking charge.|
|Standard Damage||CR1: 130|
|Effect||Opponent shot high and away.|
|Ground Speed||108 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||250 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||52.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Oracle (Oracle Head in Japan) is a Trick Flyer robo that appeared in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64), Custom Robo V2, and Custom Robo Arena. It is a Normal Style robo in the N64 games and a Speed Style robo in Arena. It is an autonomous robo of Homra, but Dickie also uses it in Arena.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat the Oracle test data at Robo Doc's Lab during A New Journey.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase from Harbor District's Parts Shop for $30.00.
Oracle can trick opponents with his very short but fast air-dash and his slow charge can often fool opponents.
Use the charge in conjunction with a stunning weapon on a lava stage for an easy combo.
|Airdash to a good position, then fire the gun and bomb. The bomb will knock stationary robos sideways, into the blast. The Umbrella Pod stops aerial assaults.|
- Oracle's name is based on the people in history who provided wise counsel to others.
- This is probably a nod to Dr. Homra's genius in making Autonomous Robos.