|Description||Very agile while airborne. Great at avoiding attacks but lacks power. Capable of two continuous jumps.|
|Action||Charged toward the opponent with a short jump. Able to clear walls.|
|Standard Damage||120 (stat is 2.5)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent upwards. Flower petals appear.|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
This Aerial Beauty model has weak attack and low defense. This model should be used with a "run and gun" technique--attacking whenever possible and then using its jumps to escape and so on. Best used with the Homing Star Gun, but other homing weapons will work as well. Try using a Dragon Gun with this robo's jumping ability.
Despite its charge being mostly horizontal in movement, it is able to go over walls. However, in order to hit an enemy with the move while on the ground, Milky Way will need to be close to an enemy. Otherwise, it will go over them. It is a great move for advancing through gunfire though and it leaves you in the air afterwards, so feel free to use an air jump afterwards to escape after the Charge.
|Keep in the air with this set and use the Dragon Gun for free hits. Use the Titan Bomb to block off most of the area below you and the Wall Pod to prevent opponents from advancing on you. The Formula Legs will also help boost your already decent top speed.|
|Jump around a lot with this set. Scatter Double Mines around the field while forcing your opponent to move into them with your Float Pod. Try to approach and use your gun point-blank on downed opponents, or try to find an opening to fire while your bomb recharges for additional pressure. Strategic usage of your bombs along with your pods might completely lock your opponent's movement options or force them to take a hit|
- Milky Way is named after the Galaxy that holds our Solar System.
- When comparing V2 with Battle Revolution, Milky Way is most similar to Flare.
- However, Milky Way has a better endurance stat and a worse aerial stat than Flare.
- In addition, Milky Way borrows Planet's charge.
- Milky Way was originally going to be pink by default (as evidenced by several promotional artworks). She even had an official render of her pink design. Both the art and her render are in the gallery.
- However, she was changed to her well known light blue design in the end. This is likely to make Milky Way more similar to Marcia (as she has a lot of blue in her design).
- It is unknown why the pink design didn't appear as the red coloration, however.
- Milky Way is equipped with the following parts in her render: