|Description||Strong on offense and defense. Poor mobility makes dodging attacks difficult. Air-dashes once.|
|Action||Rises vertically then charges straight toward its opponent. Able to clear walls.|
|Standard Damage||150 (stat is 4.0)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent away in low arc.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Metal Ox is a Metal Grappler that only appears in Custom Robo (GameCube). It is a Speed Style Robo that is primarily used by the Chief of Police and Evil's lackey Bubble, but some lackeys of the Z Syndicate use him as well.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Beat Bubble and Delpha in Bogey's 2 on 2 Festival during the Grand Battles.
The best way to use Metal Ox is to hit your opponent as much as possible without worrying about taking damage. A good weapon to use with Metal Ox is a weapon with high power and medium or higher range. Its charge is very useful for avoiding gunfire; it slowly "floats" toward its opponent, with a slight jump in the middle.
|This set takes advantage of this robo's speed, considering that he's the fastest Metal Grappler and his high offensive power. Barrage your enemy with the Dragon Gun and take advantage of this robo's useful charge that can clear walls! Use the bomb/pod combination as excellent cover fire.|
|Jump and shoot the gun, this is very effective if used correctly. When you land fire the bomb and pod continuously until you go for another gun attack. Air dash to make quick get-a-ways.|
- Metal Ox is named after a bovine that is trained as a draft animal.
- Metal Ox is most similar to V2 Bullhorn when looking at stats.
- Both robos are based on bovine animals.
- However, Metal Ox borrows Crazy Baboon's charge attack.
- Metal Ox's parts combination in his render is the following: