|Size*||9 x 4 x 1|
|Description||An illegally modfied Sassy Stunner, with multijump abilities and enhanced aerial mobility.|
|Action||Upwards spinning kick.|
|Standard Damage||V2: 150|
|Effect||Opponent sent sky high.|
|Ground Speed||89.0 in|
|Jump Speed||210 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||90.0 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Majel is an illegally modified Sassy Stunner with enhanced aerial mobility and multi-jump abilities. Although it is technically a Sassy Stunner, its aerial abilities are more similar to an Aerial Beauty as its air dash is actually an air jump. Its primary commanders are Nanase from Custom Robo V2 and the Doppelganger in Custom Robo Arena.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo V2: Beat the Silver Tower during the Grand Battles.
- Custom Robo Arena: Beat the Doppelganger while in front of the Team Numero Uno Base after beating 10 Grudge Matches. He will also give you the Dark Commander Mark that allows you to enter the Underground.
Unlike the Sassy Stunners, Majel has Air Jumps instead of Air Dashes, enabling it to fly very high and very far. So, treat it like an Aerial Beauty. Use its aerial abilities to pump out bombs, pods, and gun rounds while moving frequently to avoid being hit.
|This is the set that you fight as the last battle of V2's A New Journey segment of Single Player mode. This isn't too terrible of a fight, but it will give you a run for your money.|
|This is the same set from V2, but with different names.|
To be added....
- Majel is an Arabic name that means "beautiful" and "majestic".
- Majel is the first illegal Sassy Stunner in the series.
- It is the only Sassy Stunner to have Air Jumps instead of Air Dashes.