|Size*||8 x 4 x 2|
|Description||Can air-dash three times (twice in Arena). Uses stealth while air-dashing to dodge enemy gun attacks.|
|Action||Can repeatedly charge straight toward its opponent from short range. There is no invincibility time.|
|Standard Damage||V2: 90|
BR: 85 (stat is 1.0)
|Effect||V2: Opponent sent away.|
BR: Opponent is knocked down close to Javelin. Easy to combo with.
Arena: Opponent sent away.
|Ground Speed||126 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||200 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||52.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Javelin is a Strike Vanisher type Robo that has appeared in Custom Robo V2, Custom Robo (GameCube), and Custom Robo Arena. In most of his appearances, he has appeared as a Normal Style robo, but he did appear as a Speed Type robo in Arena. He is primarily used by Melvin in V2 and Battle Revolution, Paulie in Battle Revolution, and Terrax in Arena.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo V2: Beat Kengo's Battle Data in his family's garage.
- Custom Robo Battle Revolution: Beat Paulie at Bogey's Cafe.
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase him at Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $30.00. Alternatively, you can purchase him from Central District's Part Shop during the Grudge Matches.
For his charge attack: when close to an opponent continue charging at him, since he can repeat it rapidly. Notice that Javelin's charge is one of the few charges where it is still vulnerable.
|Spread the pods, use the bomb for height, then dash in and fire your gun. Finish with as many charges as possible.|
|Air dash often, stay mobile, and attack when you get close. Use weapons freely and don't let up. Get up quickly if knocked down and get moving again.|
- Javelin follows the trend of naming Strike Vanishers after weapons. A javelin is a type of spear that is designed to be thrown.
- Javelin is one of the most re-occurring robos in the series (barring revisions like Ray Mk II/III/X-Ray/etc., of course), having appeared in 3 games total.
- Javelin's BR Render shows him equipped with the following parts: