|Description||Uses stealth function to dodge fire while air-dashing. Slow while on the ground. Can air-dash up to three times.|
|Action||Charges straight toward its opponent with a kick.|
|Standard Damage||150 (stat is 4.0)|
|Effect||Opponent sent flying high and diagonally forward.|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
Halberd is good for both short and long range fights. If you wish to fight short range, use the Halberd's stealth dash to confuse your opponent and close in on them. As soon as you are close enough, open fire on your opponent. To fight long range, shoot at your opponent from a distance while dashing around to avoid enemy fire and to make it harder for your opponent to predict when you are going to attack from. In addition, Halberd's charge is hard to avoid; it has decent range and charges very quickly, though it takes about a second or two to start. It is quite effective, however.
|These weapons won't do much damage, but will immobilize your opponent, allowing you to inflict serious damage with the charge. First, use your bomb or pod to stop them, then use the stealth function to get in close enough to use your gun. Then use your charge, and retreat with the your long jumps.|
- Halberd follows the trend of naming Strike Vanishers after weapons. A halberd is a type of axe, with the blade mounted on a long shaft.
- Halberd is most similar to Spear from Custom Robo V2. They share the same stats and charge.
- In addition, they are both blue.
- Halberd's parts combination in his render is the following:
- Halberd has the police logo on both of his shoulders.
- However, the police logo on his right (our left from the front perspective) is reversed. This error was likely an oversight due to the developers mirroring the textures across the robo.