|Model||None (similar to Lightning Sky)|
|Size*||11 x 5 x 2|
|Description||A souped-up illegal robo. Uses direction-changing air-dash. Delivers attacks while in midair.|
|Action||Ground: Strafes the ground|
Air: Dives down with a kick.
|Speed||Ground: 472-160 hm/s|
Air: 512 hm/s
|Standard Damage||Ground: 119|
|Effect||Ground: Opponent sent in low arc.|
Air: Opponent bumped away.
|Ground Speed||144 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||178 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||60.0 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Despite it never being stated, it is most similar to a Lightning Sky robo due to it having Sky Dashes.
Hadron was a plan devised by Greybaum to make the ultimate robo. It features a unique combination of autonomous and standard robo designs. Hadron was created from the player's battle data and Liv's mental engery ability.
Later in the story, he was powered by Liv and was defeated by the player. After being defeated he kills Scythe and absorbs his power. Hadron then appears to gain a personality of his own with clearly malicious intent. He challenges the player to a second fight in which he uses a Soulboost in which he is invincible. The only option in that fight is to lose and accept defeat. However, Liv is able to absorb the energy from several other characters and transfer it to the player. The final battle climaxes with both players in Soulboost mode. After losing the battle, Hadron was presumably destroyed.
How to obtainEdit
It is notable that Hadron has double charges. It has a charge attack on the ground that brings both itself and the foe into the air, and then knocks the foe back down with its second in-air charge. It might be in your best interest to use the Phantom legs that come with the Ray Dark set instead of the Hadron legs to get the extra air dash in.
|Greybaum's greatest creation. Do you think you can take it down?|
To be added....
- Hadron's Charges reference moves from the Street Fighter series.
- Also, when he shoots booms, he do it making an unique motion much like a Hadouken.
- Hadron is the ONLY robo to possess two charges.
- In addition, it is the only robo (barring ones from GX) to have an aerial charge.
- When Hadron Sky Dashes, he flies around with both arms to its sides as opposed to transforming like other Lightning Sky robos.
- Hadron's design is based on a golden calf.
- Hadron's name comes from the composite particle made of quarks held together by a strong force.