|Model||None (similar to Lightning Sky)|
|Size*||11 x 5 x 2|
|Description||A souped-up illegal robo. Uses direction-changing air-dash. Delivers attacks while in midair.|
|Action||Ground: Strafes the ground|
Air: Dives down with a kick.
|Speed||Ground: 472-160 hm/s|
Air: 512 hm/s
|Standard Damage||Ground: 119|
|Effect||Ground: Opponent sent in low arc.|
Air: Opponent bumped away.
|Ground Speed||144 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||178 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||60.0 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Despite it never being stated, it is most similar to a Lightning Sky robo due to it having Sky Dashes.
Hadron was a plan devised by Greybaum to make the ultimate robo. It features a unique combination of autonomous and standard robo designs. Hadron was created from the player's battle data and Liv's mental energy ability.
Later in the story, it was powered by Liv and was defeated by the player. After being defeated it kills Scythe and absorbs his power. Hadron then appears to gain a personality of its own with clearly malicious intent. It challenges the Hero to a second fight in which it uses a Soulboost to become invincible. The only option in that fight is to lose and accept defeat. However, Liv is able to absorb the energy from several other characters and transfer it to the Hero. The final battle climaxes with both players in Soulboost mode. After losing the battle, Hadron is presumably destroyed.
How to obtainEdit
It is notable that Hadron has double charges. It has a charge attack on the ground that brings both itself and the foe into the air, and then knocks the foe back down with its second in-air charge. It might be in your best interest to use the Phantom legs that come with the Ray Dark set instead of the Hadron legs to get the extra air dash in.
|Greybaum's greatest creation. Do you think you can take it down?|
To be added....
- Hadron's Charges reference moves from the Street Fighter series.
- Also, when it shoots booms, it does it making an unique motion much like a Hadouken.
- Hadron is the only robo to possess two charges.
- In addition, it is the only robo (barring ones from GX) to have an aerial charge.
- When Hadron Sky Dashes, he flies around with both arms to its sides as opposed to transforming like other Lightning Sky robos.
- Hadron's design is based on a golden calf.
- Hadron's name comes from the composite particle made of quarks held together by a strong force.