|Description||Fires multiple small rounds straight ahead. Stay close to the enemy for better shots.|
The Gatling Gun is a Gun that appears in every Custom Robo game (barring Custom Robo GX, where it is replaced with the Gatling Cannon). It is noted for being able to fire a stream of shots towards the opponents.
Though the Gatling Gun produces a very high rate of fire, its rounds lack any true homing or power. It remains a popular weapon choice to new commanders, but typically is replaced by more powerful weapons as they become available.
- Use it at close-to mid-range on opponents who stay close to the ground.
- The use of stunning bombs and pods will help pin the opponent down for some shots.
- Move around the enemy in a circle, and settle in for attack once the Gatling rounds end.
How to obtain
- Custom Robo (Nintendo 64): Day 3
- Custom Robo V2: A New Journey Day 4
- Custom Robo (GameCube): Training Gym Tournament
- Custom Robo Arena: Can be purchased from the part store in Midheart High.