|Description||To be added....|
|Action||Short Range Wheel Kick.|
|Effect||Opponent is knocked away.|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Beat Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat Karin in Robo Doc's lab during A New Journey.
Flare is the middle ground when looking at Aerial Beauty robos in the classic Custom Robo games. As such, she has a good combination of stats for her model line.
Use her exceptional aerial mobility to command the skies and keep on pelting the opponent with bombs and pods. When it's safe to attack, use the gun to severely hurt the opponent. You might want to use a gun with low ending lag like the Needle Gun (if playing V2) or the Eagle Gun (both games).
As for the bombs and pods, use parts that complement your play-style.
When looking at leg parts, one should focus on legs that benefit Flare's aerial game. The High Jump Legs boost her initial jump height while the Long Thrust Legs boost her aerial jumps. The Quick Jump Legs can also be used to make her jumps quicker and thus makes her easily dodge attacks. The Feather Legs are another useful option as they allow her to glide through the air due to how slowly she falls (watch out for Gravity Gun blasts though). Lastly, the Wide Jump Legs (V2 only) improve her air speed, which is fairly useful for approaching the enemy as well as evading attacks. Overall, she has a TON of options to use when deciding what legs to use.
Her Charge is useful for advancing towards an opponent while invincible due to its quick nature. However, it has a tendency to miss when used at point blank range, so be sure to be careful when using this attack.
- Flare was likely named after a Flare Star.
- Even though she has not appeared in any recent games, she was mentioned in Custom Robo Arena by a female worker on Encephalon Isle who had helped design her.
- In Custom Robo Battle Revolution, there exists an Aerial Beauty robo with similar stats known as Milky Way.
- However, while Milky Way has better Endurance than Flare, Flare has a much better Aerial stat.
- In addition, another Aerial Beauty robo known as Sol uses Flare's charge in said game.
- Flare's V2 render appears as a Spirit in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.