|Crystal Strike Gun|
The Crystal Strike Gun is an illegal version of the Meteor Storm Gun that functions as a combination of said gun and the Rayfall Gun. The gun has the same shape and size as the Meteor Storm Gun but has a golden color scheme. Unlike the Indigo Gun, the Crystal Strike Gun has a more drastic change in how the gun shoots and how the rounds look. From the ground, the gun launches several golden rounds that pause in midair as soon as they appear on screen, then each individual round launches straight towards the target in the order that they appear. Well used, it can do more than 400 damage. The air shot shoots several rounds randomly across the field. This gun is available in Custom Robo (GameCube).
This gun is extremely versatile.
- Use with either a robo that boosts its attack power highly (Ray Warrior), or a robo with high defense (Metal Bear, Rahu III). Basically, just fire the gun repeatedly.
- You can put shots in different parts of the arena to try and trap your opponent. If they have shots coming at them from all sides, they won't be able to move.
- You can try to create a wall of shots between you and your opponent. This blocks them and does a fair amount of damage in the process.
- Use this anywhere you would normally use a Rayfall Gun.
- The shots will sometimes send your foe high into the air, keep shooting and you will make a lot of damage (sometimes more than 600). Your oppenent can't do anything.
Prevent your foe from spamming this gun by returning fire and use of large blast radius bombs and long lasting pods. Keep them pressured.
Using a gun with high knock down rate and long range, such as the Sniper, will over load the opponent, and erase the shots. Since the enemy is immobil while firing the gun for a decent time, you can get at least one shot off.