|Description||Very agile while airborne. Extremely slow on the ground. Can perform up to three short-range, but elaborate, air-dashes.|
|Action||Charges straight toward its opponent and drifts upward after impact.|
|Standard Damage||130 (Stat is 3.0)|
|Effect||Opponent is sent flying behind Criminal.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Criminal is a Trick Flyer robo that appears in Custom Robo (GameCube). It is a Normal Style robo that is primarily used by Anthony, but several NPCs use him as well. Thomas uses him one time when the two friends decide to swap robos during the Noodle Bowl.
How to obtainEdit
- Obtained while training with the Computers on Day 2 of A New Journey.
Criminal is a good Trick Flyer robo. He is well rounded and has a decent (though somewhat predictable) charge. As such, he can fit well with most aerial sets. He is slow on the ground, so try to avoid ground confrontations if you can. His air dashes allow him to dodge attacks quickly, so use this to your advantage and counter poorly timed shots with an air dash and fire back.
Use bombs and pods that support your gun well. As for the leg parts, use Long Thrust Legs for longer Air Dashes, Short Thrust Legs for shorter but quicker dashes, Ground Legs for less landing lag, or Wide Jump Legs for more mobility in the air.
- Criminal is named after one who does crime.
- When looking at just stats, Criminal is a combination of Oracle's attack, defense, and speed stats with Kaiser Head's and Keen Head's aerial stat.
- However, he shares none of their charges. His charge is most similar to Joker Head's charge during CR1 (even though Criminal's is MUCH faster).
- Criminal's render depicts him using the following parts: