|Description||To be added....|
|Action||Short Range Flip Kick. Leaves Corona in air afterwards.|
|Effect||Opponent is sent flying upwards.|
|*currently measured in inches|
Corona is an Aerial Beauty Robo that appears in Custom Robo (Nintendo 64) and Custom Robo V2. She is an Armor Style robo that is often used by the female goons of the Dread Army and Goliath Organization.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo (N64): Complete Scenario Mode.
- Custom Robo V2: Beat A Shadow at Lambda Research Institute during the Grand Battles.
As she is an armor style robo, she can take hits better than her fellow Aerial Beauties. However, she is somewhat slow on the ground for an Aerial Beauty, so be careful when using her.
Her charge attack is very useful in getting her into the air in tight situations. In addition, it hits the opponent upwards, so you can follow it up with another attack easily.
- Corona is named after the aura of plasma that surrounds celestial bodies like the Sun..
- In Custom Robo Battle Revolution, there exists a similar Aerial Beauty robo known as Earth. Both share the same Charge attack and have similar stats.
- However, while Earth excels in her Endurance stat, Corona has a much better Aerial stat.