|Description||An illegal robo based on Strike Vanisher models. The Stealth Dash has been enhanced to last longer, allowing for an easier time to dodge enemy fire.|
Claymore is an illegal Strike Vanisher robo that appears in Custom Robo GX. It has enhanced speed and a longer Stealth Dash, so it is able to avoid enemy fire easier. It is commanded by Camilla, one of the Four Heavenly Kings of the Nikaido Group.
It is based on Kunai.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo GX: Claymore is purchasable from the Dark Shop for 280,000 SV.
As Claymore possesses a long range Stealth Dash and decent speed, she is able to evade enemy gunfire with ease. As such, use her to bob and weave through enemy gunfire and attack with your gun when able to. Be careful not to hit bomb blasts and subweapon fire (or an Action Chip's attack) as the stealth dash will not protect her from these types of attacks.
One trick you could use is to use your action chip to cancel your air dash, thus allowing you to attack right out of it. This will help negate the ending lag of the air dash. Once again, this is a universal technique in the game, but it's important to note this anyways.
|This set is the set that Camilla uses against the Hero while he is infiltrating the Nikaidou Group's Headquarters. In order to beat this set, avoid her stunning bombs and keep away from her.|
- Sticking with the naming theme of Strike Vanishers, this robo is based on the Claymore, a Scottish two handed longsword.
- Claymore and Kunai are the only two "female" Strike Vanishers in the entire series.
- They only appear in Custom Robo GX, meaning that GX is the only game in the series to have female Strike Vanishers.
- Claymore's model and sprites are entirely based on Kunai's, so there technically only exists one design for a female Strike Vanisher robo in the entire series.