|Model||None (based on Little Sprinter)|
|Size*||4 x 2 x 3|
|Description||V2: To be added....|
Arena: Can perform 2 air-jumps. but all other abilities are weakened. Think you can do anything with it?
|Effect||Opponent sent diagonally away.|
|Ground Speed||102 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||170 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||37.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
Chick is most similar to a Little Sprinter robo, but it is not categorized as one.
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo V2: When participating in the Great Robo Cup Preliminaries during the Grand Battles, enter Robo Doc's lab by going up the stairs. From there, beat Pitaro. He will give you the "Chick Set".
- Custom Robo Arena: During the Grudge Matches, enter Team Numero Uno's base. From there, go up the stairs and check one of the boxes. There will be a Generic Boy hiding in the boxes. Beat him and he will give you the "Chick Set".
The Chick has very bad handling. When using the Chick, do not try to use it at close range. The Chick has nearly no abilities for close range dodging. You should also avoid air-jumping with this robo as it will just make you more vulnerable than you already are.
For maximum maneuverability, use Wide Jump Legs.
To be added....
- Chick is a term for a baby bird.
- Chick can be seen as a younger counterpart to Hawkman as Pitaro, the commander of Chick in V2, is the son of Robo Doc, the commander of Hawkman.
- In addition, they are right next to each other in the robo select screen, being separated by a page.
- Some theories say that Chick "grows" up into Chickenheart in BR, but it has yet to be proven.
- Chick was heavily nerfed from V2 to Arena.