|Description||To be added....|
|Type||To be added....|
|Action||Very Short Range Spin Kick.|
|Effect||To be added....|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
As Annie is a Jumper Model, she will excel in the air. However, she is a bit weaker in the defensive side, so be sure to keep moving with her.
Her Charge Attack is not very good overall, but it does decent damage. If applied right, it can be used to create high-damaging combos.
- Annie is a English and French variation of the Latin name Anna, which in turn is a variation of the Greek name Άννα and the Hebrew name Hannah/Hanani, the name of the mother of the Hebrew Prophet Samuel. Hannah means "favor" or "grace".
- Anne and Annie are commonly confused with each other due to them having similar names. However, they are indeed different robos as they have different names and hair styles/colors (despite having similar armors).
- It is possible that Anne is a reference to Annie, however.
- Annie appears in Super Smash Bros. Melee as a Trophy and in Super Smash Bros. Brawl as a Sticker.
- Her trophy depicts her having Majel's parts (the Indigo/Nanase set) instead of the legal version that is primarily used by Nanase.
- Annie's Charge is borrowed by Ray in Custom Robo Arena.
- In addition, Majel's charge starts up the same way as Annie's. However, Majel ends with a giant leap at the end of it while Annie stays on the ground.