|Size*||9 x 4 x 1|
|Description||Can air-dash 4 times. Drifts down after air-dash. Good jumper, well adapted to dogfights.|
|Effect||Opponent sent in low arc.|
|Ground Speed||112 hm/s|
|Jump Speed||189 hm/s|
|Jump Distance||67.5 in|
|*currently measured in inches|
How to obtainEdit
- Custom Robo Arena: Purchase from Encephalon Isle's Parts Shop for $30.00. If you don't purchase her before winning the Great Robo Cup, you can purchase her from Harbor District's Part Shop (right clerk) during the Grudge Matches.
Anne's charge is powerful, but hard to use. It moves her up and backwards, doing a kick. During the upward kick movement, she kicks outwards, and has no invincibility while doing it. This makes it hard to dodge gun rounds. The trick is use it right as the round hits, or to use it early and dodge backwards. It is an Evasion type charge, after all.
In addition, she is a Power Style Sassy Stunner, so be sure to equip stronger parts on her.
|Flank with bombs, cover with pod, fire gun for combo. Pod can cover retreats, charge can effectively stop advances.|
|Acro hax the gun, then use the momentum from the bomb and the airdashes to move into position for another salvo. Once the opponent is hit, fire a Wall Pod on top of them, then land and use a charge.|
To be added....
- Anne is a Dutch, English, and French variation of the Latin name Anna, which in turn is a variation of the Greek name Άννα and the Hebrew name Hannah/Hanani, the name of the mother of the Hebrew Prophet Samuel. Hannah means "favor" or "grace".
- Anne and Annie are commonly confused with each other due to them having similar names. However, they are indeed different robos as they have different names and hair styles/colors (despite having similar armors).
- It is possible that Anne is a reference to Annie, however.
- Anne borrows Wilson's Charge from Custom Robo V2.